AgriBank expertly and reliably obtains funds and prudently provides funding and financial solutions to 14 Farm Credit Associations that are our owners and customers.
AgriBank is a wholesale bank that is primarily owned by and supports 14 Farm Credit Associations that provide loans and financial services to farmers, ranchers, and rural businesses and homeowners. We're one of the largest banks in the Farm Credit System, a national network of borrower-owned lending institutions.
For more than 100 years, Farm Credit has been a reliable, consistent source of credit for the nation's farmers and ranchers. As part of Farm Credit, AgriBank:
- Supports more than 375,000 farmers, ranchers and other rural customers through 14 locally based Farm Credit Associations
- Provides financial solutions for farmers, ranchers and agribusinesses who own their local Farm Credit Associations, which in turn own AgriBank
- Operates from a foundation of financial strength, backed by approximately $130 billion in assets
OUR DISTRICT: THE HEART OF AMERICAN AGRICULTUREThe 15-state AgriBank District covers America's heartland from Wyoming to Ohio and Minnesota to Arkansas. The District:
- Covers nearly 40 percent of all U.S. farmland and more than half of U.S. cropland
- Penetrates all agricultural crop and livestock sectors
- Accounts for more than half the total value of all U.S. agricultural exports
Through serving this vital region, AgriBank and the Farm Credit Associations in our District have developed expertise in production agriculture. This expertise enables us to understand and meet the needs of those we serve.